7 steps to prepare tasty Kuli Idlis with Sowbaghya
Diversity is one of the prominent bells that ring as soon as you step on the Indian soil. Everything including our food is different. We can find a medley of options with every 100 miles in India. One such recipe which is unique to Tamil Nadu is Kuli Idli. It is easy not to forget how it stands out from the rest of our cuisine. We, at Sowbaghya, recognized how much people yearned for Kuli Idli and decided to launch our exclusive KULI IDLI THATTU.
Sowbaghya’s Kuli Idli Thattu comes with
The recipe of Kuli Idli is very similar to that of normal Idli, hence, it hardly takes 10 minutes to prepare.
Steps for preparation
1. Grease all sides of the bowls thoroughly with oil to help scoop out the Idlis smoothly.
2. Fill three-fourths of the bowl with idli batter. This will give you fluffy and soft Idlis.
3. Use a steamer, rice or pressure cooker for cooking.
4. Fill it with the required amount of water and wait till it boils.
5. Place the Kuli Idli Thattu with plates and bowls in the steamer / cooker.
6. Allow the Idlis to cook for 5-6 minutes.
7. Take out the stand from the steamer / cooker and then the plates from the stand.